intravenous hand (IV)
The IV Hand is ideal to teach injection, venipuncture techniques, phlebotomy, simulation and training of needle and catheters puncture procedure or also simulation of ultrasound guided needle puncture with an IV arm that makes the difference. Accessible veins include the dorsal, basilic and cephalic.
- Re-seals capacity: needle tracks disappear with minimal damage than other plastic hands
- Ultrasound scannable for ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access
- Blood flashback or “flash” in the flash chamber of the catheter to confirm entry into the blood vessel
- MedicSkin® realistic skin feeling
- No veins to replace*
- Non staining
- Injectable, injections may be performed on the entire product (MedicSkin®)
- Life-like veins in the skin surface that are visible and palpable.
*The skins and veins cannot be changed (This trainer will eventually need to be replaced).
- Two feeding bags;
- 1 sample of blood powder.
- Blood refill.
|MedicSkin®||Every product is made of our realistic MedicSkin®, an innovative material that offers a high level of realism, hypoallergenic, which does not mold, is durable and above all with an easy maintenance. With MedicSkin®, the needle tracks disappear with minimal damage.|
|Choose your color||All our MedicSkin® products are available in a choice of 3 colors, this allows you to adapt the products to the color of your manikins (Depending on the brand you have. Ex.: CAE Healthcare™, Laerdal Medical™, Gaumard™, Nasco™, Sakamoto™, 3B Scientific®, or some other manufacturers), or for your task trainers, your busts or arms, or to use the products to fit also during your simulation with standardized patients.|
|Injection||All products are injectables, it means that you can inject air on MedicSkin®. If it’s specified, you can inject liquid in the trainers, a special sponge inside the product absorbs the liquid until saturation, evacuate it easily through the drain. (Rinse with distilled water)|
|Ultrasounds||The trainers are also ultrasound scannable for ultrasound simulation. For example, use the IV arm for your training for ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access. (Showing the user the needle or catheter).
INTRAVENOUS HAND (IV)
- Product Code: IV-M-001
- Availability: In Stock