Global innovation in medical simulation with full impact on the training and SIM lab setup. Improve medical competency and quickly see the benefice.
Among our Medicor Lab products, we are really proud of the IV arm for the practice of injection, infusion, venipuncture, phlebotomy, simulation and training of needle and catheters puncture procedure or also simulation of ultrasound guided needle puncture with this IV arm you makes the difference. Accessible veins include the median, basilic and cephalic.
- Quick replacement skin & veins in 5 Minutes
- Re-seals capacity: needle tracks disappear with minimal damage than other plastic arms
- Ultrasound scannable for ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access
- Blood flashback or “flash” in the flash chamber of the catheter to confirm entry into the blood vessel
- MedicSkin® realistic skin feeling
- Non staining
- Injectable, intramuscular injections may be performed on the entire product (MedicSkin®)
- Two feeding bags;
- 1 sample of blood powder.
- Replacement Skin for MedicSkin® intravenous arm with tubing (3 different skin colors);
- 2 different vein colors (Expert or beginner);
- Blood refill.
|MedicSkin®||Every product is made of our realistic MedicSkin®, an innovative material that offers a high level of realism, hypoallergenic, which does not mold, is durable and above all with an easy maintenance. With MedicSkin®, the needle tracks disappear with minimal damage.|
|Choose your color||All our MedicSkin® products are available in a choice of 3 colors, this allows you to adapt the products to the color of your manikins (Depending on the brand you have. Ex.: CAE Healthcare™, Laerdal Medical™, Gaumard™, Nasco™, Sakamoto™, 3B Scientific®, or some other manufacturers), or for your task trainers, your busts or arms, or to use the products to fit also during your simulation with standardized patients.
|Injection||All products are injectables, it means that you can inject air on MedicSkin®. If it’s specified, you can inject liquid in the trainers, a special sponge inside the product absorbs the liquid until saturation, evacuate it easily through the drain. (Rinse with distilled water)|
|Ultrasounds||The trainers are also ultrasound scannable for ultrasound simulation. For example, use the IV arm for your training for ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access. (Showing the user the needle or catheter).|
Intravenous Arm with tubulure
- Product Code: IV-BT-001
- Availability: In Stock